COVID-19 alert Event information may be out of date due to nation wide "stay at home"
Q. What is your refund policy?
A. We do not provide refunds do to our guarantee to give portions of our profits to charity. However, we do allow participants to sign up for a future races provided we receive a 2 week notice to exchange races and a difference in registration fee is paid (if applicable).
Q. What happens if weather impacts the race?
A. All participants will be notified no later than 2 days in advance of the postponed race via email and a notification of the next date available to race.
Q. Do races and challenges start on time?
A. Yes, so please arrive 15-30 minutes early.
Q. Are awards issued at these events?
A. Mostly, Awards for each race will be listed in the run description.
Q. What are the award categories?
A. We have 3 different opportunities to receive awards and prizes. They are:.
(1) Everyone will receive an medal, or
(2) Win 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place in the following:
10 - 19 Males / Females
20 -29 Males / Females
30- 39 Males / Females
40 - 49 Males / Females
50 - 59 Males / Females
60 - 69 Males / Females
70 and above, or
(3) Some races issue awards to only the overall top 10 runners in each category.
* We have a no refund policy. If you are unable to participate in the event, or the event is cancelled, you can still receive your shirt and medal. You can switch to virtual by running the race on your own time on your own course. If you can’t make the event you are responsible for picking up your shirt and medal at packet pick up.
* We will not cancel for cold, rain, or snow. The only cause for cancellation would be hazardous ad/weather conditions (ice, severe winds, lightning, thunderstorms, etc). We will try our best to reschedule the race first.
* If you're an member of Dilbert Sports Running Club at https://localraces.com/dilbertsports you may request a full refund for any and all races hosted by Dilbert Sports.
* Due to COVID-19, you're required and we strongly encourage you to bring a face mask and hand sanitizer. Be advised: We will use an Forehead thermometer to check your temperature when you pickup your packet. Mask may be removed during your run and social distance when possible. Also, if we must relocate, use alternate timers / run routes, or limit our vendors, you will be notified.
Our photos and information is confidential and any copy right violations or use of information without our permission and knowledge is subject to litigation. Sporting event waivers must be on file prior to the start of the event